The term outsourcing has become on that people feel negatively about. However as a business owner the concept is hugely profitable and helps the global economy.
Simply put the idea is that you can put some of your call centers and the like in countries where labor is cheaper than it is here in the states. The families able to procure employment from American businesses in poorer areas are able to make far and away more than what other families in the area are. By providing jobs you are truly changing the face of people who have been impoverished for as long as most can remember.
The Pierson Website explains:
Pierson Requirements Group, Inc. has divided the services into three phases of tasks. The phases are preparation, workshop and follow-up.
During the Preparation Phase, Pierson Requirements Group, Inc. will include the following activities:
- Interviews and orientations of key stakeholders (SMEs) from each business unit to review and uncover seed material and identify project issues for the session
- Teleconference and on-site interviews to review the current documentation practices and templates used for business requirements
- Review of sample documents for a similar project
- Planning the session logistics, deliverables and agenda with the project team
- JAD Facilitator and JAD Documenter prepare the JAD Documentation to be used in the session
Contact Pierson Requirement Group for a full and complete explaination and the steps toward making this type of situation a reality.